Monday, July 12, 2010

A Floral Delight

Hello there everyone!

Today, I have a really cute card to share with you. I just love the paper by K&Company ("Best of Brenda Walton" collection). The beautiful flowers are at the border, so I cut them to fit my card.


I cannot tell you how much I love Wild Orchid flowers, their versatility to adapt to any craft element and how much beauty they add to a simple card. They are easily placed alone as I did on top or in the center of this ribbon flower I made (copying the one someone sent me in a recent swap).

My image is a freebie from "D2D". I tried to find the website but couldn't; however, the majority of my free digital images are from Free Digital Stamps. If you haven't been there, check it out and become a follower. Allison started this blog and she and her crew have done an incredibly awesome job locating free digi's! How cool is that? If you're a digital stamp artist, she'll gladly add your info to her side bar. Go check it out...you will love what she finds for free!

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:

Wild Orchid - "Say it with Flowers"
Creative Inspirations - "Use the Oldest Thing in your Craft Stash" (the green card stock)
Cute Card Thursday - "School's Out for Summer" (Yep...flowers are alive in summer)
Easy Craft Projects - "Summer"
Kraftin' Kimmie - "Pink it Up!"
Pollycraft Monday - "Bold & Bright"

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting! :-)

18 comments:

Rose Petal said...

Such a stunning creation Terry. Love the papers and those beautiful bright colours, so perfect for a lovely summery day. Happy crafting.
With love, Sandra xx

April Rose said...

What beautiful colors and flowers! Gorgeous card! Thank you for joining our first challenge at Wild Orchid!
Hugs,
April

1CardCreator said...

Gorgeous card Terry and oh how I love those flowers! That dp looks perfect with it too! Thanks for sharing. ~Diane

FLÁVIA STEFANELI said...

Wow, I love this card... so romantic!
www.adoroscrapbook.blogspot.com

Deb said...

gorgeous card, love the 3d effect, many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, hugs Debx

Emma said...

A beautiful card Terry, such gorgeous colours and details.
Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft & good luck.
Hugs Emma x
PS I am giving away another £10 voucher on my blog, pop over and enter.

joey said...

Hiya Terry

fabulouscard and great layout, thanks for joining us at pollycraft

Joey.x

Donna said...

Hey Terry...how ya doin? I am loving the gorgeous colours on this card and the beautiful polka dot ribbon flower...absolutely stunning...the rose buds are gorgeous and your papers so pretty. This is such a pretty card and you one clever, talented crafty buddy :) I love to visit your blgo and see your beautiful creations :) I hope you aren't wilting in the heat...it has cooled down a lot here thanks goodness :) Donna x

mulberry station said...

What beautiful emblishments on this gorgeous card. I love the ribbon flower..very pretty. Have a great week!

jude said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

jude said...

Hiya Terry,What a gorjuss creation .Adore the embellishments and attention to detail.Thanks hun for taking time out to join in with this weeks challenge over at Creative Inspirations.Good luck hope to see you next time
Hugs judex

Jenni said...

Wow, love your colour combo, it really zings! Thanks so much for joining in with the Creative Inspirations challenge this time.
Jenni x

Debs said...

Beautiful card - love the DP's and the gorgeous colours you have used. Fab ribbon flower too.
Thanks for playing along at Creative Inspirations this week.
Take care
Debs xx

Jessica T said...

This is beautiful! Thanks for playing along at ECP xx

Mrs A. said...

How effective is that!. Either the flower compliments your ribbon flower or your ribbon flower compliments the flower. either way its perfect.

cats whiskers said...

What a fab creation love how you have used the flowers thanks for joining us at WOC this time
Hugs Jacqui x

Rose said...

This card is just stunning! I love the colors and the soft pretty flowers, so pretty!

Mo said...

what a fun card! so, do you keep all your cards or give them away????