Saturday, February 6, 2010

It's that time again...time for another challenge at Glue, Scissors, Paper.

This challenge is GROOVY! Why is that? Well, there's a special day coming up and so many will have dozens of roses bestowed upon them and hefty boxes of chocolate will be waiting for them. So, the challenge this week at GSP is to make a Valentine's project without using the colors pink, white or red.



I felt bad for King Mufasa because whenever I am doing an "All About Me" challenge, he thinks he is supposed to be on the scrap page too. So, I thought about him for this project. He is, after all, my love. I kept it simple with papers that do all the work - has phrases on it like "One of a kind", "Bona Fide", "Singular sensation", "Authentic" -- you know all the words that make that certain King Mufasa stand out from all the others. I distressed the blue paper, added dew drops, punched out some blue hearts, and even added paper to some of the chipboard letters.

Now, while you're over at Glue, Scissors, Paper, check out the rest of the DT's crafty projects as they will inspire you to do things you didn't think were possible! Oh, this is true, y'all!

7 comments:

Faye said...

Now I've met the King too, how fabulous?! Almost as fabulous as your LO! Hugs. x

Michelle B said...

Awesome page Terry! Love the pic of you and the king!!! That paper is perfect!

Hugs,
Michelle

Alien said...

That is so unusal. I'ts fab.

mulberry station said...

Wow Terry, This is a beautiful layout. I love how you have destressed the paper. The blues are goregous. Beautiful work!!!

Heather said...

This is so sweet and masculine with just the perfect hint of 'girly'. I love how you tore the paper as your frame and the chipboard letters are so subtle and pretty. The page just flows. I love it!! :o)

Donna said...

This is such a fantastic LO Terry, I love your choice of papers and you have got the his and hers mix just right...well done for including OH...he'll be chuffed to bits with this :) Donna x

LisaLisa said...

Awesome Layout Terry! I love the colors and paper! Great Picture!