Friday, December 16, 2011

Christmas Mini Swap

Good morning everyone!

I have missed hopping around like I was once able to do. I will have to get that done some time this weekend - so don't despair, I'll be around to your blog before Christmas...teehee....


This is a mini that I've made for my partner, Ms. Dee. We decided to do a swap between the four of us and it has been great because we have knowledge of he person and it helps knowing this and that about the person when completing these little beauties.


Ms. Dee has been crafting much longer than I have so I wanted her mini to be spectacular as she always creates magnificently. You can see a sneak peek of the mini she made for me by clicking here.


I totally copied this gate fold template from Lia, my uber talented friend and sweet Georgia peach! She loved the way it turned out, so I feel quite happy to send this to Ms. Dee. I'm adding a handmade item to her box, so she'll get it before Christmas. This was so much fun.

Now what have you been up to? Keep safe y'all!

Happy Crafting! :~)

15 comments:

Rose Petal said...

Hello Terry. Well my friend, this is another of your gorgeous and wonderful creations. So much work and detail has gone into this, and I am sure your swap partner will be thrilled and delighted with it.
Lots of love, Sandra xxx

Monica said...

Hello dear Terry,

So nice to see a post from you... this is sooooo pretty. Your partner will LOVE it no end, I am sure of that. Everything about it is so beautiful, Terry!

Hope you and yours are well... I have posted some cards with your lovely papers. They sold in a jiffy.

Hugs,

Monica

Judy said...

Hello Terry. This mini is so beautiful. Have a Merry Christmas!

Mrs A. said...

Hi there Terry, have so missed you in the blogging world. Your mini is absolutely fab. Love the colours. Hugs Mrs A

Mrs A. said...

Here's wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a happy New Year. Hugs Mrs A.

Beebeebabs said...

Love your projects and also stopping by to wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

Donna said...

Hey Terry, sorry I've been such a bad blogger, it's been pretty hectic with the run up to Christmas but I'm pretty much there now with planning and arrangements! Your book is absolutely amazing and I absolutely love the opulent detail on the front, your partner will absolutely love this and treasure it for ever! Many thanks to you for supporting my blog/work and continuing to leave me such amazing comments, I am truly inspired by crafters like you and I so look forward to seeing your makes in 2012! Merry Christmas to you and your family...hope you have a good one :) Donna ♥ x

Faye said...

Well hello! What fabby minis, would you just look at the detail. Have a super Christmas and New Year. xxx

mulberry station said...

What a gorgeous little album. I just wanted to stop by and wish you a very Merry Christmas!!
Hugs, Nancy

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, Terry!!! Girlfriend this is just too GORGEOUS!!!

I've been MIA for a while but I just had to get over to wish you and your family a wonderful Christmas holiday! Look forward to sharing 2012 with you!

Hugs, sweetie!

1CardCreator said...

That is beautiful! I hope you enjoy the blessings of the day. Merry Christmas!

Audrey Frelx said...

Terry, hope you enjoyed a wonderful Christmas and that you're still celebrating in the spirit!

Hugs, my friend!

Beebeebabs said...

Thank you Terry and wishing you and your family a Happy and Healthy New Year!!!!

Audrey Frelx said...

Just wanted to drop in to say "hi" Terry! Hope to see you soon! I'm not forgetting you!

Take care, my friend!

Sweet Fairy said...

These are so nice. Beautifully designed with so nice colors. I am also a designer of Plastic business cards and these are so special designs.