Friday, April 19, 2013

ATC's...love 'em...

Hey y'all...

I've been busy crafting...working...housework...taking care of King Mufasa...but I wanted to share with you my ATC's I made in response to Joyce's video challenge.  She mentioned that she liked to travel and my mind began churning because I love to travel and have gone to so many places.  I definitely need to start putting some of that memorabilia that I collected into a mini or something.  I did make a few ATC's for the challenge:


When I was in Casablanca seven years ago, I remember how much it reminded me of LA with the exception of the Arabic billboards.  So I had to make one for that trip.


I stopped in Paris and spent the night with an early morning flight in to Casablanca the next day.  The paper on this ATC worked perfect with the die cuts I adhered to light weight chipboard.

 I took the Eiffel Tower from dimensional sticker pack and adhered it to a piece of chipboard, mounted it on foam dots and took the sign and added it to this lovely paper from Michael's.  I thought it was perfect with the painter.

I added the word "Travel" and would have loved to have had a dimensional sticker that stated "Route 66" since I have traveled on that route so often...would've been cute.

As a kid, we did a lot of traveling within the city - to fishing holes, here and there and once out of California.  We would always ask our parents, "Are we there yet???"

The one ATC I couldn't pass up...these are all die cuts from Joilee's - very 3D...the little postage piece was added to give the tourism a kick...

Loved it...ATCs make great additions to mini albums - so I'll be making more...

So...what are YOU up to these days?

Happy Crafting! :-)

5 comments:

Monica said...

Hello Terry,
They are ALL so vintage and lovely. I cannot pick out a fave...They must have so much sentimental value. I LOVE them all. And I really enjoyed reading your post... it was like a traveller's diary.
So happy to see you blog. Love,
Monica xxx

Mrs A. said...

Now never thought of doing ATC,s as little travel keep sakes. These are all lovely. We ha e something very rare today. The sun out and really warm. Sitting in the garden o n my iPad with bumble bees and butterflies flitting monastery the spring bulbs which are finally coming out in flower. Hugs Mrs a.

1CardCreator said...

Love these Terry, what a great idea to turn them into mementos of your travels too! ~Diane

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice Terry love them you did a great job!!!

Donna said...

Hi Terry, these little ATC's are such fun and a great idea to turn your travel memories into keepsakes, such a clever idea. They're all fab but my absolute fav is the one for Paris with the eiffel tower...absolutely love it! :) Donna ♥ x