Sunday, February 22, 2015

Cards....

Hello y'all!

I joined a swap (Fancy Screen Divider cards) at Your Paper Pantry.  It was something I'd wanted to do after seeing some on Pinterest.  Then I found a tutorial on SplitCoastStampers (I love that site).  Here's what I made:

 I really love these screen dividers.  All you need are decorative punches.  I have a slip of paper on one of the panels so that the person can write a note and it stays hidden in case you want to display it.


I made coordinating envelopes to match.  

Thanks for stopping by.  Let me know what you think.

Happy Crafting!
~Terry
 

5 comments:

Mrs A. said...

These are beautiful . I love all the gorgeous colours and I love your fancy punches that you have used. Hugs Mrs A.

Beebeebabs said...

Absolutely beautiful - love the colors and choice of paper - great job!!!

Monica said...

Wow, these colours make my heart sing. Just so vibrant and so beautiful, Terry just like your loving heart. Thank you for your visit and kind words and I have just posted a card that I made with your papers.

Lots of love and gratitude,
M

Donna said...

Gosh, these are so pretty Terry, love the ornate punched borders and pretty images. Your added detail is too cute and the matching envies are just perfect...your swap partners will totes loves these :) Donna ♥ x

PS: thank you for the amazing comment you left on my blog...you are too kind! x

Judy said...

These cards are beautiful!