Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Summertime....at Tellen's Place

Hello there,

Tellen's Place
will be hosting their last challenge this week but not their last post. The design team is being given a summer break to refuel and relax. But the blog will be going full blast all week long, so stay tuned for some really fun stuff happening there. This week's challenge is summertime....here's what I created:



I kept the front of my card relatively plain.



But there's a party going on in the inside...look at Ally in her sunglasses, the baby on the ball, Sophie in her swimsuit and Jessica looking like she can just jump for joy that summer is here. Edward, the ever present, Mr. Cool, is just letting the sun give him a gorgeous tan..haha...This stair step card was made following this "stair step fold" tutorial here.

Come join the fun and check out what the design team divas have made to inspire you. There is a groovy prize and will be more - so head on over there and do your thing! :-)

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Crafting! :-)

4 comments:

Rose Petal said...

WOW Terry, this is fantastic. I love it.
Thank you for your love and support Terry, will try and email tomorrow when I can sit a bit longer. Will take me a while but slow and steady is the way to go.
Lots of love, Sandra xx

Maria Matter said...

Wowza, Terry, this opens up to some fantastic fun! I love this, you're so creative!!!
Amazing card hun!
blessings!

Myra said...

oh my goodness...what a cool card!

Mrs A. said...

How cool is that palm tree. Just love it.