Monday, December 27, 2010

Clean up Time

Hello everyone,

Now that the illustrious Christmas has come and gone, what's next? Oh yeah, cleaning up. Isn't it a tedious task to take down all the decorations and repack into the boxes, put back into storage and put everything back the way it once was? *sigh* But wasn't it all worth it? Yep !



I am a simple card designer and so I'll be putting this card into the ABC Challenge - "Keep it Simple".

I hope you all have a wonderful week. Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Crafting! :~D


7 comments:

Rose Petal said...

Hello Terry. What a fabulous card and such wonderful colouring, I love it. Love the colours and design and that ribbon is just perfect. Happy crafting.
With lots of love, Sandra xxx

Joynana said...

Hi Terry,
I love this image and your card is wonderful. Your coloring is great with all of the other elements you have chosen I would love to get this card.

Beebeebabs said...

Your card is soooo cute you did a great job with the coloring thanks for sharing!!!

Donna said...

Hi Terry, I agree about putting the Christmas decs away...it was putting them up but not so fun taking them all down...can't wait to get the house back to some kind of normality now! Your card is adorable...such a cute Tilda and beautiful papers...the punched white border is stunning and the little rosebuds are sweet...cute sentiment too :) Donna x

Heidi said...

Such a cute card! Thanks for playing along with the ABC Keep it Simple Challenge.

Donna said...

Hi Terry, I just wanted to stop by and wish you all the best for 2011...I hope it will be fabulously crafty for you :) Donna x

Monica said...

So so so cute, Terry. Love this creation. Rich and sweet.

xxx Monica