Sunday, December 12, 2010

Making it Count...

Hey y'all,

I don't know about you but I have packed up my Christmas craft plastic bin and I'm done - no more cards to make - I've mailed them out and now I can concentrate on the cookies I'll make to take to my sister's house next week. Um, Yum! ;-)



I was so excited when my lovely friend, Sandra sent me Tilda. This is the one stamp at the top of my enjoyment list. I could stamp and color Tilda all day long. I especially like this card because I used pink paper from Susan's Crafty Chaos shop. She has really great digital papers - don't you just love this design? Her coordinating papers work so well, too.

I'm entering this card in the "Cute Card Thursday" challenge - Floral Frenzy.

I hope you're ready for Christmas because it is around the corner. :-~)

Happy Crafting!

8 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice card great coloring thanks for sharing!!

Joynana said...

Wow Terry, I love this card and the papers are fabulous. I ordered some of Susan's Papers last week, now all I need to do is print them. The colors are wonderful and your coloring of Tilda is superb. Great job.

Rose Petal said...

WOW Terry. What a stunning creation. Such beautiful, vivid papers, absolutely gorgeous, and look at your fantastic colouring of Tilda. So beautiful. I love it.
Happy crafting.
With love, Sandra xxx

Monica said...

So very sweet and feminine, Terry. Lovely image and I love those spirals sticking out from the roses - give so much character.

Well done for getting your Christmas cards out of your way... I am still trying to finish my orders for cards.

Hugs,

Monica

Donna said...

Hi Terry, you are so lucky to receive this pretty little card...so gorgeous! Mmmmm baking...yum yum...we are making mince pies this weekend..can't wait...enjoy your cookies :) Donna x

Julie said...

Just gorgeous! Thank you for joining us at Cute Card Thursday!

Julie

1CardCreator said...

This looks adorable Terry! I love the dp too. I'm still rushing to finish my cards! ~Diane

Stampin' Dymonz said...

OMGoodness! I could just eat this card up!! I am LOVING the colors and the embellies! This is great and has gone in my scraplift folder!!!