Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Flowers...

Good morning everyone,

I've something to show you as I've done another swap at SOC. With spring one always things of lovely pastel colors and such but we also think of flowers.


For this swap, we had to make four different types of flowers using different types of material (e.g., card stock, fabric, lace, etc.). We were placed into groups of five.



I made a total of 20 flowers and placed them on an embossed top note card stock. I adhered a butterfly (Martha Stewart's embossed punch) to help with the spring theme.



As you can see, some of the flowers have a crocheted center or a ribboned pearl center. The ones I made from card stock were created using my Stampin' Up! scallop punch. The other was made using a variety of punches.



I am going to enter these into the following challenges:

*Party Time Tuesday* - Anything Goes
*Lexi's Creations* - Anything But a Card
*Scrap-Creations* - Flowers

Thanks for stopping by and having a look-see.

Happy Crafting! :~)

9 comments:

Rose Petal said...

OH WOW Terry, what a brilliant array of flowers and such wonderful spring colours. I love them all, just cant choose a favourite. You have used so many different techniques too. Just wonderful. The recipients should be very happy with these beauties. Happy crafting.
With love, Sandra xx

Donna said...

Hi Terry, your flowers are so pretty, I love the colour and textures especially the lace flower, so perfectly created all of them! Any crafter will be delighted to receive these :) thank you for the wonderful email you sent me...I felt quite choked when I read it...I'll respond to you shortly hun...just need to get James birthday out the way lol! :) Donna x

Mrs A. said...

Great minds think alike. Iv'e just made up a batch of material flower brooches and sent them off now so can't show you. Love your paper ones especially. Hugs Mrs A.

Jenn said...

Thank you for participating in our challenge "Anything Goes".

Hope to see you back at Party Time Tuesdays next week.

Jenn

Glenda Atkins said...

Woozers, what an amazing assortment of handmade flowers! I am in awe, well done girl! Thanks for joining the challenge at Lexi's Creation this week.

1CardCreator said...

These are gorgeous! You really outdid yourself on these babies!

Treva said...

Pretty flowers, tfs!

Danie May said...

Your creations today have truly captured everything Spring. Just Beautiful. Thanks so much for partying with us at Party Time Tuesdays this week.

Danie - PTT Design Team.

Joynana said...

Terry, you are just so talented, I love these flowers. You seem to try your hand at so many different crafts and all of them are beautiful. So glad to call you friend. Please share a little of your talent or at least your time.