Monday, March 4, 2013

Meander and things...

Hi everyone!

Another week has zoomed by...and there's so much crafting to still be done....

Last week, Jam and Terri Anne knew I was headed toward paper bag mini album making but no matter how many videos I watched to get me going in the right direction, I was distracted and starting making those "itty bitty mini's" from Mini Album Scraps.  Look at my desk:


Now, this is what my desk looked like for the last mini.  I was wanting to do something shabby chic; one of the swaps happening at MAS.  Here's two of the mini's I completed first...because it started out being fun...

I went searching in my cabinet and found this beautiful black and white paper from Michael's and using already cut ATC chipboard, I made a mini!


The more videos I watched, the more I wanted to do that itty bitty mini for a swap.  So I went to SCS and did the meander thing...leave it to me to goof that up...I then watched the video and had better luck at getting it done somewhat properly.  But decorating it...my fingers are just too big for an itty...LOL!!

You can check out my YouTubeChannel to see more of the inside of these mini's.

Happy Crafting! :~)


3 comments:

Mrs A. said...

My my they are stunning. Waving Hi to Jam and Terri Anne. These are on my list of things to make but so much else to do first. Hugs Mrs A.

1CardCreator said...

Wow, these are both gorgeous! ~Diane

Monica said...

Both so beautiful and so dramatically different from each other. Just fantastic, Terry.
Love,
Monicaxxx