Friday, March 29, 2013

Utube Name Plate

Happy Friday y'all!

I have been trying to keep busy (instead of nibbling or watching the boob-tube)...so I've managed to hang in with the crafty ladies over at Mini Album Swaps.  The challenge for this month was to make a U-Tube sign/name plate.  I had one back in 2010 but I think it was trashed so here's what I submitted for the challenge:


Blue being my favorite color and flowers something that really speaks "beautiful" without uttering a word, I settled on this design.  Most of the flowers are Recollections; some made by a lovely blogger friend and one or another from swaps that I'd been in during 2010 and so on.


Though I'm not keen on doing the "backs" of things, I did pretty this one up with paper from DCWV Linen stack, some inspiring phrases from some inspirational stack; aligned with digital tickets from a blogger friend in the UK.

I'm really proud of this creation and it comes in handy when doing vids so onlookers don't have to stare at a blank slate when I'm yapping before I show the goods.

What are you up to this Easter weekend?

Happy Crafting! :~)

5 comments:

Mrs A. said...

That's darn clever Terry. The colours of the flowers are so pretty together. I could look at it for ages!! Hope your having a good Easter. It is bitterly cold here and trying to stay wrapped up and warm. Hugs Mrs A.

Beebeebabs said...

Wow Terry your Utube Name Plate is absolutely gorgeous - love everything about it - great job. Happy Easter to you and your Family!!!

Monica said...

Hello Terry,
This is just out of this world... so breathtakingly beautiful with all those pretty flowers on it. Love it. The back is stylish and I zoomed in to read the quotes.
Thank you for your visit and kind words. You are such a source of inspiration for me - leaving such encouraging words for me to read. You cannot imagine how happy I feel to when your name pops up on my blog.
Much love,
M

Donna said...

Hi Terry, this is so beautioful and a real work of art. The flower border is amazing and I love that you have decorated the back too, a really stunning piece. Thank you so much for the lovely comment you left over at mine, you are such a lovely lady! Just wanted to wish you Happy Easter too :) Donna ♥ x

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, Terry! Thanks for stopping by and for leaving me a comment... I was so glad you did, it was wonderful to see you!!!

Your sign is just beautiful -- front and back!!! I love the beautiful flowers and, yes, the blues are a "knock-out".

Hugs, my friend!