Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Sweet Sketch Wednesday #44

Hello everyone!

I hope you had a wonderful Easter and loads of goodies from the Easter bunny.

Today's Sweet Sketch Wednesday's sketch comes from our gifted Arlana again, who has two beautiful and talented sisters who craft with her on her blog, by the way. How cool is that? Here's our sketch for this week:



Isn't this a marvelous sketch? I know you're just fired up to get on this challenge, aren't you? I don't blame you.



The Stamping Boutique is sponsoring us this week and the winner of the challenge will have her choice of 3 free digi's. How sweet is that?



I was fortunate to get "Audrey Spring Cleaning" to ink up and it was appropriate since that's what I've been doing since spring has sprung itself upon us. Taking winter wear out of the closets and dresser drawers, getting the lighter clothes on the hangers, cleaning this and that...whew...this is me, y'all! I even added glossy accents to the puddle beneath her feet and half of the mop - pretty cool, isn't it? The Stamping Boutique have a lot of digital images of Audrey, as a nurse, on her horse, cooking - so many things; check it out for yourself.

When you get a moment, if you can stop by the Sweet Sketch Wednesday blog and check out what the rest of the design team has been up to, it'll be a real treat. Don't forget to leave some sweetness because we just love hearing from you.

Happy Crafting! ;)

11 comments:

mulberry station said...

Good morning Terry!!! I love your bright fun colors on this card. I really like how you popped the image too! She is a cutie!

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

Hi Terry - you did such a great job with her! I love the bold colors and your papers!!

Deanne :)

Arlana said...

Terry, Love your sweet card this week with the fun bright colors. that paper is adorable. Your felt flowers are too.

Rose said...

Terry your card is super sweet! I love that adorable image and the colors you chose are lush. Great job on the challenge this week!!

Rose said...

Terry your card is super sweet! I love that adorable image and the colors you chose are lush. Great job on the challenge this week!!

sweetbloominscraps said...

Your comments are way too sweet! Thanks so much! I wish I could say that this Audrey was me cleaning my house. It has really been a sore spot with me lately! I need your inspiration! Maybe this card will help! Your Audrey is so cute. I love the blue, lavender, green and pink color scheme that you used. Love the use of the Cystal Effects on the mop and puddle. What a sweet card!

Stacy said...

WOW Terry! You really brought life to this sweet image! Really beautiful card, love the colors and paper and just everything! When you get done with your house, ya wanna do mine??? LOL!

Stacy said...

PS. I love your new blog background! CUTE!

Heather said...

Terry ~
First off, I love the new BG. Tooo too cute! The sketch is gorgeous and fun all rolled into one as is your card. Great colors and such a cute image. I have done enough spring cleaning to last me another year though. Can you see me sticking my fingers in my ears and closing my eyes saying LALALALALA!!! lol!

Cant wait to play this week!

KymKreates said...

Wow how did you get your colors to be so darn vibrant!!!! It is amazing!!!! I love it. They match your DP to a T!

1CardCreator said...

Very cute card, I love the colors and the flowers really pop! You colored in the stamp so cute too! Thanks for sharing. ~Diane