Sunday, October 3, 2010

The Bewitching Hour...

Good morning everyone!

October brings about a lot of fun for me - the weather changes to a cool crisp autumn (it's struggling to get there here in California; the hot summer is still lingering since most of the summer was cool) and Halloween. It is the one time that I enjoy creepy, ghoulish images!



My talented son draws images for Tellen's Place, my challenge blog. Right now, we are featuring our release of Halloween images and the DT Divas have created some really cool designs of these awesome images. He did one of each designer's likeness based on their photo that is on the blog (we'll show case those soon). This is me when I had my hair braided. He knows I love being a witch, flying on my broom, except lately, my broom has been used for sweeping. But it's the bewitching hour! Time to put that apron away and fly high on my broom, sweeping through the sky and zapping all those wicked little trick-or-treaters. Ahhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahahaha.................

11 comments:

Rose Petal said...

Hiya Terry. That is fantastic, I love that image, so BEWITCHING. Love the colours and finished off so perfectly. I hope that isnt my broomstick you are on, hahaha. Happy crafting.
With lots of love, Sandra xx

Monica said...

Wow, Terry, this is such a bewitching card indeed... what a royal witch with purple all around her! Awesome colours there. And the bow and bling add so much to the card.

Tell your son that he is soooo... creative. Lucky Mom - you!

Any luck with the roses? If there is a glitch do remember to ask.

Love,

Monica

Monica said...

Forgot to congratulate you for the Beautiful blog award. Heartiest congrats!

xxx Monica

Faye said...

Hello my darlin'! This is a wondeful Halloween card, I love the purple and the fabby pumpkin. You have warm sunshine?! I'm on my way...
xxx

Audrey Frelx said...

Wow, Terry, what a great card!!! I really love the colors!

Gotta drop in to Tellen's Place to see you guys have going on!!!

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice card Terry!!!

Joynana said...

Terry, I am back and I love this image. I can't wait to get mine. Your card is just gorgeous. Markus has done it again.

Donna said...

Fantastic card Terry, your papers are so beautiful and and have such a fab design on them...I love this lil witch image and gorgeous sparkly pumpkin you have added...a really brilliant halloween cad...bat and all :) Donna x

mulberry station said...

Terry your card is super cute! I love this new image! Your son is very talented and you have done a beautiful job coloring it up! Nancy

1CardCreator said...

....My little pretties! Love the card and the image Terry. Gorgeous border and the bat is adorable too! TFS ~Diane

Cheryl said...

Great card! What a cute witch!