So, pull up a chair, grab a refreshment of your choice and join us in Sweet Sketch Wednesday’s first quarterly Blog Hop. We are joining with Digi Stamp Boutique for this celebration. The winning images will be awarded by Sally Ann at the end of the Blog Hop. Let’s get hopping!!!
Here's a delightful sketch Arlana has created for your pleasure, especially for this bunny hop. How sweet a delight is that?
Here are the rules of the contest for a chance to win:
I used this cute little bunny and chick-a-dee image from Digi Stamp Boutique - isn't this the cutest little group of images hopping along the bunny trail? Now here's how to play.
1. Comment on each of the Design Team blogs and become a follower.
2. Comment on Digi Stamp Boutique blog and become a follower.
3. Return to Sweet Sketch Wednesday after you have completed the blog hop and leave a comment and become a follower.
4. By doing this, you will have a chance to win an image or images from Digi Stamp Boutique. That means you will have 12 chances to win a prize.
5. After participating in the Bunny Hop, create an Easter or Spring card with the Bunny Hop Sketch or create an altered Easter/Spring item. Then post it on Mr. Linky. Completing all of this will qualify you for the grand prize on the Sweet Sketch Wednesday blog.
Head on over to Arlana’s blog and see her gorgeous card. Then hop on over to the next blog and so forth in order. The next Design Team name will be posted so that you will be able to follow from one blog to the next. i.e: From here hop to Nancy’s blog.
Remember, you must leave a comment on each Design Team’s blog and on Digi Stamp Boutique and become a follower to win. When you are finished, be sure to return to Sweet Sketch Wednesday, become a follower and leave a comment that you have completed the Blog Hop.
Happy Hopping and thanks for joining us for this Easter celebration. Hoping to see your creations too….Hop to it!
Terry <--you are here
Digi Stamp Boutique Blog
Sweet Sketch Wednesday
Your next stop is Kym. I know you're going to have some sweet fun! So, enjoy! ;p