Sunday, March 21, 2010

The Ms. Bright Side Award

Can you feel the love? That's what Sandy's blog read because she was given more awards and guess what - she shared them. Isn't she awesome? I just love Sandy - she is so incredibly sweet, not to mention talented! You know something else - she passed them on to some fabulous people; one of which is ME! Woohoo! :D



So, I'm supposed to list 10 things about myself (that make me happy) and share 5 bits of trivia about myself. I always worry about this part because I'm thinking everyone already knows stuff about me and I don't want to bore anyone (trust me, I can be quite boring). So here goes - ten things that make me happy:

1. God
2. King Mufasa
3. Crafting
4. Reading
5. Writing
6. Day Dreaming
7. Being super organized
8. Shopping
9. Giving
10. Friendships

Five bits of trivia about me...

1. My most rewarding experience as a member of IAAP, I've traveled all over the U.S. and met so many people - a life time of memories and exciting places.
2. I've been to Africa and experienced cultures out of my mind's eye (just imagination in a book) that has taught me many humbling lessons.
3. For as many people that I have met and friends I have made, I'm probably the loneliest woman I know.
4. I'm the middle sibling in both my families (second child (though illegitimate) of three in one family; middle between three elder and three younger, middle between two sisters, two brothers older, two brothers younger).
5. I am a social butterfly but always observing.

Now here's the hard part. You have to pick five people to give this award to. I wouldn't want to miss anyone so I'm going to do as Sandy as done. If you have never received this award (and I've not seen it around much myself), please take it and put it on your blog. Please let me know you did this so I can come around and read all the cool stuff about you that I'm sure I don't know. :P

Thank you Sandy for picking me for this sweet little gift. You really are the sunshine that perks me up when I need it most! :~)

Have a great week everyone!

No comments: