Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving Day!

Good morning everyone!

King Mufasa and I will be visiting my cousin in San Francisco for Turkey Day and though I won't be cooking a feast for us at home, I am bringing a side dish and dessert.



Although I didn't make a traditional card with the turkey, I know that we honor this day with giving thanks. I have so much to be grateful for and I hope that everyone is having a wonderful day whether observing this day or not - enjoy it because guess what - next comes Christmas!

Are you ready? Are you going out on Black Friday? Will you do the 3 am on Friday or the 10pm on Thursday - pretty slick of the stores to get you after you've gobbled up all that turkey huh? Heehee...whatever you do, be safe!

Happy Crafting y'all! :-)

7 comments:

Rose Petal said...

To Terry. Have a really wonderful HAPPY THANKSGIVING DAY.
Will be thinking of you.
Love Sandra xxx

Joynana said...

Happy Thanksgiving Terry, I am visiting my cousin here in town. I just did not feel like driving to far.

Love this card and the colors are fabulous.

Monica said...

Happy Thanksgiving, dear friend... I am thankful for a lovely soul like you...

This card is simply royal - love, love, love it! Super flower and the the lattice work around looks great.

xxx Monica

Donna said...

Hi Terry, happy thanksgiving day to you and your family...hope you have a wonderful day...wish we had thanksgiving here in the UK :( your card is totally stunning, I love the dotty purple papers and beautiful frame around your flower...such a wonderful thank you card :) Donna x

Mrs A. said...

Happy thanksgiving friend. Love your fabby dabby card. Such a glorious colour.

Audrey Frelx said...

This card is just beautiful, and I just love the colors!!! Fantastic job!

1CardCreator said...

Gorgeous card, your favorite color too. Love the Nestie and the flower. ~Diane