Thursday, November 18, 2010

What a beautiful day...

Hey y'all,

This post, like yesterday's is scheduled because I'm out of town...celebrating ---woohoo!! But I wanted to share a card I made because I hate seeing the same card on my blog for too long. :-)



I have a bunch of these little envelopes and thought, hey, time to utilize all those scraps that I'm accumulating. I used my MS border punch, added a simple embellishment on the front.



They are very simple but don't you think they would make great "note card" sets for someone? You could put the whole thing into a regular sized envelope and mail it.



The digital images are about 3", and fit perfectly on a card that slips into the envelope.



These were easy and fun - a great way to use up your scraps wouldn't you say?

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you're having a sensational day! ;~)

6 comments:

Rose Petal said...

Hello Terry. Wow, these are fantastic. Lovely and colourful, and yes you are right, they would make the most perfect gift sets. I love them and the borders really highlight the whole thing. Happy crafting.
With lots of love, Sandra xxx

Joynana said...

Ok Terry, theseare fabulous. But, you have to tell me where you got the envelopes. I would love to make something like this. I could do 3 to the set. You just keep giving me new ideas. Thanks

Monica said...

So clever, Terry and cute and attractive, too.

Hope you have a great celebration...

Hugs,

Monica

1CardCreator said...

I sure hope you are having fun, these little note cards are so cute! I love how you added the embellishments to the envelopes too, looks really classy. ~Diane

Audrey Frelx said...

Oh, Terry, these cards are just so cute!!!

Hope you're having a great time!

Donna said...

Hi Terry, I love how you have deocrated these little envies and the colours and textures you have used on the cards are so bright and cheery and what a wonderful way to use up your scraps of papers...perfect little notelets to keep in your card box :) Donna x