Friday, November 19, 2010

Something Different...

Good morning y'all,

Thanks to all of you who posted such sweet greetings for my birthday. We drove to Reno to get away and had a great time. The hotel was super and upgraded our standard room to a deluxe spa room...so you know we kids really had fun!



You know, every once in awhile, I like to create without using digital or stamped images. I'm so proud of this card, as it really came together quite nicely.

Card stock: Stampin' Up!
Flowers: Wild Orchid and Prima
Butterfly Punch: Stampin' Up!
Ovals: Blogger friend
Brads and pearls: from stash

Happy Friday and here's to a great crafting weekend! ;-)

10 comments:

Rose Petal said...

Wow Terry, this is fantastic. I love the design and the colours. That centrepiece is just so perfect with the cute flowers and lovely butterfly with the beads. I love it. Happy crafting.
With love, Sandra xx

Mrs A. said...

And so you should be proud. This is delightful. The colours are devine.

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, Terry! I love to just do a card too with cricut or any mechanics too sometimes. Your card is beautiful!!!

I am sooooo sorry I missed your birthday! I would have, at least, dropped by to wish you a happy one. Please forgive me for being too occupied to have checked. Anyway, I do hope you enjoyed yourself immensely on your birthday -- and - a belated very merry happy birthday!!!

Joynana said...

Very pretty Terry and such a lovely idea. No stamping no coloring just lots of color. Love it.

Monica said...

What a classic card... simply love it no end... love the colour combo and the flowers.

So glad you had a great celebration - you deserve it for the happiness you keep bringing to everyone else.

xxx Monica

dstandard said...

such a beautiful card!

Faye said...

Oh Terry, this is so beautiful and really elegant, I would also be proud to have made something so pretty. Happy Belated birthday, i'm so sorry I missed it. xxx

Faye said...

P.S. Love the new look blog. xxx

Donna said...

Oh my Terry, this is so beautiful and elegant, the scalloped oval mats are the perfect backdrop to your beautiful flowers and I love the gorgeous little rosebuds...so pretty :) Donna x

1CardCreator said...

Love the roses and the butterfly. Looks beautiful adorning that oval too! ~Diane