Thursday, October 8, 2009

Halloween Is Coming...

I am trying to make myself stay on the Halloween track so that I can send good tidings to family and friends. I'm also entering this card in the challenge at A Spoon Full of Sugar blog. All you have to do is make a card for Halloween and I know we're all doing that, so have at it and enjoy!
I made this card for the heck of it, keeping with the simple design for new crafters. This is a matter of purchasing the right pack of patterned paper (this group was double sided - how cool is that?) and embellishments. It cuts down on what you have to purchase. I found the ribbon at a local craft store for $1 and the foam pop ups make the card stand up.

Keep it simple and make it handmade (almost a copy from Food Network's Sandra Lee - Semi-Homemade). :p

1 comment:

cats whiskers said...

What a fabulous card just adore the papers and that image is charming
Hugs Jacqui x