Wednesday, October 7, 2009

La-La Land Crafts

Guess what - La-La Land Crafts is having this fabulous blog hop to celebrate the new release of a certain number of new Christmas stamps . Part of the sneak peek is for you to comment on each blog starting with La-La Land Crafts and ending there with the number of new stamps you think will be released October 14th.
The blog candy is especially DELICIOUS! Of course, for me, the specialty is the new stamps because I am so crazy about these images! I have a few that I am saving for some really cool challenges so you can imagine how stoked I'd be if I won!! Woohoo! I'd have to share because we need more La-La in our crafting! :-p
So take a peek at the new Christmas Dress Rosie. How cute is she? Can you imagine all the fun making creations with this cute little doll? It makes me want to go to Cranberry Hill and get more stamps!! Hmmm...maybe I can talk darling hubby into an EARLY birthday gift? What do you think? :p

No comments: