Monday, October 26, 2009

I Made Top 5 at Crafty Catz!

Happy Monday!

I'm sipping my coffee, going through the blogger reading list to see what inspirational blogs/challenges are in store for me today and find that I've made Top 5 over at Crafty Catz!

Sunday, 25 October 2009

Top 5

Evening sorry this is a wee tad late I was away for the weekend.

Anyway this weeks TOP 5 are:-



Please copy and upload our TOP 5 banner to your blog! Well Done everyone!

I want you to know that the DT is diligent in their tasks at looking at all submissions and commenting on what you've created. They're always kind and encouraging words, which helps. Doesn't it warm your heart when someone stops by your blog to say something nice? And when they are consistently doing this when you submit, you know they are sincere. Why not take a moment and check out their blogs - they are quite a creative group - you are bound to be inspired!
I am thrilled that my buttons and brads card was picked. Their challenge was perfect for the card because I didn't know what to add to make it stand out (the snowflakes weren't enough). So for those new to crafting, don't skip those challenges - you just never know.

Thank you Crafty Catz Design Team for your encouragement and constant comments - I really do appreciate them!

No comments: