Friday, August 9, 2013

Challenge for MsGardenGrove1's Etsy Store Grand Opening

Hey y'all,

I just entered a challenge on UTube for MsGardenGrove1's Etsy store Grand Opening! She is giving away $100 and all you need to do is alter a glass bottle.  Here's what I submitted:

I used ecru yarn to crochet the flower on top of this jar (a Nescafe' jar) and plenty of lace that I received from a swap and pearls from Ms. Dee (Dee's Special Things).


Of course, I had to make a blue one with gingham ribbon, and stickpins for the pin cushion I made on top.  The dangle adds to the beauty of this shabby chic altered glass jar.


You can view my video here or Annie's (Ms Garden Grove 1) to find out more about the challenge and Annie's new Etsy store (or click on the links as highlighted).  She has awesome trims and floral lovelies that will keep you from guessing what to use in your crafty projects.

Happy Crafting! :-)

4 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Terry. These are just so pretty and very delicate. You have a wonderful talent for creating gorgeous gifts for every occasion.
Good luck with the challenge.
Hope that you are ok.
Love Sandra xxx

Monica said...

Hi Terry,
These are both soooooo delicate and very pretty. Love them both... the white is soft and gentle and the blue reminds me of the sea... the crocheted flower is awesome.

Love,

Monica

Donna said...

Hi Terry, these are just the prettiest altered glass jars and I love the contrast in colours and your amazing detail. The cream jar has a real vintage feel to it and the blue is so striking against the white...gotta love the gingham ribbon too...my absolute fav! Hope you have a lovely weekend :) Donna ♥ x

PS: Thank you so much for the fab comment you left over at mine...I'm blushing x

Beebeebabs said...

Wow Terry absolutely beautiful as always - love your work tfs!!!