Thursday, August 22, 2013

Something Sew Nice for a Friend in the UK

Wazzz up y'all!?

I have something to share that I made for a special lady who made some incredible prizes for me that I won on her blog some years ago.  It took me awhile but I finally found something I thought she'd enjoy.

This is Terri Anne and Jam - aren't they delightful? My first prize was a gorgeous box she created using fabric and embroidered the top.  It was on my shelf and I neglected to include it...but previous post will show it.
This is a junk journal that she can use to jot down this and that.  I included some vintage tags from the 1930's - all about fashion.  I tea and coffee dyed some pages and added to the book.  Oh...who is this for? Why, it's for the gorgeous, Mrs. A.!  She's a delightful lady whose blog is filled with creative treasures and plenty of wit about stories of her, Doc and her family - what fun I have over there and you will too - so pop on over and enjoy! 

I have a few goodies I'm adding to her package...oh yeah...I better let her know...huh? ;-)


3 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Wow Terry your so talented love it - great job as always thanks for sharing!!!

Mrs A. said...

Terry you are an absolute sweetheart. Thank you so much . Can't wait to see it. Hugs Mrs A.
P.s. Hi to Terri Anne and Jam.

Monica said...

Oh how sweet are those lil' figures... Love them to bits.
And the junk journal is awesome... Loved reading your post as well.
Lots of love to a great crafter,
M