Tuesday, August 6, 2013

WOMDT

Hey peeps!

I thought I'd share my messy desk...I'm working on so many projects...


Yep, I pulled the Copics out...not many but they do the job.  Under the white paper are the components to a "Junk Journal" I am making for a friend who made some beautiful handmade gifts for me.  I have to shop for a few more goodies to add to her package and off it will go...snail mail style.

I am going to apply for a design team position with a fabulous company that has digital and rubber stamps.  I really love coloring and working with digitals in crafting. 

In the right corner are my Prima dolls that I am paper piecing; making a bunch of tags for a swap.  One will be used to show the company I'd like to design for some of my work.  If you can zoom in, you will see that I've learned to make my own texture paste and apply it.  Coloring it is another matter.  ..I'll keep you posted.

What's on your desk?

Thanks for looking and happy crafting!

2 comments:

Monica said...

Hello Terry,
Thanks for sharing your table... a lot happening there. So glad to hear that you are applying for a DT job with a company. They will be lucky to have you. And wow, you make your own texture paste, how creative is that.
Your friend will love her goodies when you send them to her, I am sure of that.
Tomorrow is Eid, and here is wishing you and your family a wonderful Eid. May it bring you joy, peace and good luck all that you are deserving of in plentiful.

Much love to a kind hearted lady,
M

Beebeebabs said...

Look like my desk lol - Good luck on the DT job. Beautiful profile photo thanks for sharing!!!