Friday, August 16, 2013

Happy Birthday Diva Star

Hey y'all,

I saw an image on Beebeebab's gallery one day and commented that the image looked like my girlfriend in San Diego.  She sent it to me.  I was so stoked - I made a card for Tracy for her birthday.

 This is such a good likeness of her and purple is a color she loves.

Here's the inside.  She called me when she received it and loved it.  She's really the type of friend you want around - that's my girl! :-)

Thanks for taking a look - Happy crafting! :-D

~Terry

4 comments:

1CardCreator said...

What a fab card, I am sure she loved it! You are such a thoughtful friend! ~Diane

Beebeebabs said...

Oh Terry absolutely beautiful - love how you colored the image and the flowers beads and butterfly are absolutely beautiful. I am sure your girlfriend loved it and much as I do thanks for sharing!!!

Monica said...

Hi Terry,
This is fantastic and how sweet of that lady to send the image to you - not that you don't deserve it considering how kind and giving you are.
Your friend must have loved this card...
I have not crafted today and am getting withdrawal symptoms. Lol
Love,
M

Donna said...

Beautiful card Terry and so pretty with the purple and floral papers. The image is beautifully coloured and so cool that it looks like your friend. I think she will absolutely love the detail on this card especially the flowers, lace and pearls...so so pretty :) Donna ♥ x