Thursday, August 15, 2013

DT Call at Little Blue Button Stamps

Hey peeps!

There's a DT call at Little Blue Button Stamps - click here to read all the details.

Little Blue Button Stamps has a fabulous blog with loads of crafty goodness.  They have a store with the cutest digital stamps...oh, yes, they do have rubber for those of you who love stamping on paper.  Me, I can't get away from digital - I LOVE digital.  Remember my shop back in the day...Tellen's Place Designs...<smile>  Okay, let me stop my memory lane dance...I am applying to be on this fabulous team of Little Blue Button Stamps.  I heard about it from JandSib80 from her channel, to which I subscribe.  She's a wonderful crafter and on their design team. 

Here is a sample of my digital work that I'd like to show them:

 I made this card using a "free" image I found on the internet of Marie Antoinette.


 I was searching for "free" vintage images on the internet and found this corset.  This is a sign you can put on your desk.  See the note "will return shortly"? Cute, huh?


These "free" images were found on the internet when I was looking for something vintage for an altered ticket swap I participated on at MAS.  These, I am keeping for myself - will show the others at a later post.


This is a shadow box with Tilda - it's so cute.  This is something I found on UTube (Bona's channel).  Wouldn't this be cute to send to swap partners as a little gift?  The jute allows them to hang it in their craft room.


 Little Blue Button Stamps would like to see your coloring techniques, so here are some of the images of Tilda (Magnolia stamps) that I have colored; waiting to be used in a project.  Coloring Tilda has allowed me to improve on my techniques.  It has been awhile since I used my Copics but it came back to me like riding a bicycle.  I love it!

So here are my projects that show a variety of my crafting skill with digital images.  I love working with digitals and hope that I get picked to be on their team.  They have a LOT of cute stamps I'd love to create around. 

Check out my UTube channel to see more of the projects I've been working on.

Happy Crafting! :-)


6 comments:

Olga said...

hi Terry! thank you very much for application!! love your work=)) tfs

Monica said...

Wow, Terry, I am sure you will sweep them off the floor with all this breathtakingly beautiful work here. LOVE them all, cannot pick a fave. SUPER.
Much love,
M

Mrs A. said...

Good luck Terry. You have submitted some lovely work which shows your talent beautifully. Thanks for all your lovely comments . Hugs Mrs a.

Beebeebabs said...

Beautiful work Good Luck!!!

Joynana said...

Girl if they don't pick you, it is there loss. Your work is fabulous. Love those first two images and the card for your friend is wonderful. Who is that image by?

Sybil B. said...

Terry you did such lovely projects, I can't pick a favorite because they are all fabulous. Best wishes on your entry, and thank you for trying out for the team, that makes me smile with all my heart! Blessings, Sybil