Saturday, September 19, 2009

Clean & Simple

The team over at Clean & Simple have a sweet sketch for you to follow. You know how I love clean and simple and especially easy sketches because it means less errors for me to make. I know, one could easily still screw things up but the dimensions for each piece is identified so I was like, try it, you'll like it. :D So why not go over and check out the lovely design team's cards for inspiration. You'll love them.
One of my favorite artists, Heather, had them featured on her blog (she also designs for them) and inspired me to go check things out. I love looking at what others create because it helps define some of the artistic elements I want to bring to my cards (not by copying, of course). So go see what others do and you'll be inspired to use your tools differently for your own creations.

1 comment:

Natasha said...

Beautifully done! I'm so glad you gave it a go!