Thursday, September 17, 2009

Simple Times...

While this blog focuses on the new crafter, I thought I would show you some very simple cards I made for friends who took up my request to "follow" me on this blog. The cards actually came out quite well and works in well with keeping things simple and sweet in the beginning and working one's way up to crafty beauties such as Rowena's and Lisa's. There are others who create such lovely paper crafts but I am saving them for other posts. :p

The beginner will find that layering is actually a very simple and cost efficient way to start this craft. You can always buy paper in packs (even cardstock) and create a number of cards with little embellishments like buttons, ribbon, flowers and brads.
I bundled these goodies into a cute envelope I made using a template of the photo envelopes you get when processing photos, added ribbon around that and a goodie bag full of treats. It's a nice thank you gift and very simply made. Quite cute aren't they?

No comments: