Sunday, November 15, 2009

Another....

Um...yep, I've been busy...do you have those days when the crafting bug won't let you go and you spend so much time crafting you don't realize you've made so many projects? Well, I didn't make a ton - but the crafting bug bit...and I couldn't stop. But you know what - I had a good night's sleep last night! :p

This card is going into three challenges:
365 Cards - Day 258: Put a lid on it (a hat)
365 Cards - Day 259 - Imagine this: Snow
Car Patterns - sketch 41

This was a great sketch! I have new paper and you know how it is - you want to use it all. Well, with this image, I needed some blues and found some that coordinate well together. DCWV - my all time favorite plus Me & My Big Idea. Having three different papers gives options for lots of snowflakes - woohoo!! :D I love the snow ball on Edward's head - he's got his hat on, which fits perfectly with the two challenges - lucky me! :)

365 Cards is great because there is a card every day to inspire you. You can always find great samples from their design team too. Card Patterns is fun because you have lots of samples that will also give you a boost because everyone is so talented.

This is what makes blogging so great. Crafters love to share their tricks, their techniques and their designs. It certainly has opened doors for me in this paper crafting world and I love it! It is a very nice way to stay sane in a crazy world. ;P

6 comments:

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Oh so sweet!! I just adore this one Terry!! The image and your coloring are so pretty!! TFS HUGS

Lisa aka Allissa said...

Im loving this one too! such a fun image for a young mans card. I dont have many so I'l be having this one too! Great colouring & LO.

Hugs
Lisa.xxx

Donna said...

Hey Terry, this is such a delightful , fun card, the image is just perfect and I love the way you have created the snow effect...smashing little snowflakes too and the ribbon is a brilliant finishing touch :) Donna x

dstandard said...

This is just fabulous - what an awesome little image!

whoistracy said...

Terry your coloring is just outstanding! That image is so lifelike. Love it!

Heather said...

Oh this is SO cute!!! I love how she is throwing a snowball over at him. CUTE!!!