Thursday, November 19, 2009

Hello Dolly....

Remember that song by Louis Armstrong...Hello Dolly, I'm so happy you're back where you belong..? Something like that...well, the Design Dollies has a challenge on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and a Triple Threat Trifecta Thingy....on Sundays. My friend Leah is on their design team and encouraged us to try the challenge, so I'm doing the Tuesday thing.

Um...I didn't wait for the sketch that came on Thursday....should've...my little Mandy is struggling with the stocking (argh...I didn't even put stickles on it...sigh)...well, the challenge was "A Pocket Full of Posies" -- remember that little song, "Ring around the rosies, a pocket full of Posies (I think we said tosies)...so, it's flowers - at least 7 to 10...and I can't resist flowers...though I needed a good sketch to follow. But still, I did the flowers thing and the card doesn't look too bad. I used my favorite sentiment from Lisa's Paper Town - notice I printed it on patterned paper this time- pretty cool, huh?

So head on over to Design Dollies and take your pick or do it all --- really great samples from the DT - these ladies know how to craft your socks off!

4 comments:

Jacqui - Crafty Cardz - The Freebie Gatherers said...

This is a really striking card with the combination of colours... it is good to try out something new isn't it.. cute x

Kristy said...

Love all the papers and those cute flowers!!! Thanks for comin over and givin us Dolies a try! We hope to see ya again!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Hi Terry!! What a fabulous creation!! I love all those flowers too!! HUGS

Donna said...

Beautiful card Terry, love the fab traditional colours you have used and and arrangement of flowers is so pretty, I've lost count now on how many you've used lol! Hope you have a wonderful weekend :) Donna x