Saturday, November 21, 2009

I'm Thinking Wintry Days...

A lot of the challenges are looking to the spirit of Christmas and thinking how people probably have long lists of people to make cards for. I don't but I'm enjoying the challenges. :-)

This card is for three challenges:

365 Cards
: Day 266: Color Me With This - anything but markers
Sketch Saturday - #78
Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps - Merry Christmas, Happy Winter

So, I love all this snow stuff because I get to use the digital image from Heather's Coffee Break. Aren't these the cutest little images - makes you think of the snow and look at the baby...it is so adorable, isn't it?

I miss my Copics...oh no...what's happening to me? Well, I will have to color another image with Copics because I'm having withdrawals. I used my MS punch instead of the circles on the sketch. I love that I can do something different and this is a stretch for me. :p I added gems to the snowflakes and a little stickles. I printed some sentiment tickets (Alissa Paper Town) on different colored paper and this one matches one of the ones I'm using - how cool is that? Speaking of which...she has designed circle ones so you should hop on over and get yourself some...you can use these with your circle punch!!

Yep...I'm hoooked!

6 comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Very pretty! Love all the snowflakes!

Heather said...

Aww!!! look at mommy and baby. They are so sweet! I have one ready to go ... for days... but the week / weekend got away from me. Maybe this week I will find time to create? I hope! Lovely card Terry. I am so glad you enjoy my images. :)

Margreet said...

Hi Terry.......what a fabulous card!
I will let you know that your wonderful candy has arrived in good order!.....I'm very glad with it!
Thanks again,
love, Margreet

Ruth said...

Beautiful card,Ruth x

Maria Matter said...

this is beautiful Terry!!! I love those snowflakes and your backing papers! It all looks so pretty in blue, adorable image too!!!
Great card!!!
Blessings, maria

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Hi Terry!! This is just adorable hun!! Love your colors and snowflakes on your layout!! :)