Monday, November 9, 2009

WINNERS for "Stamp Something... for Jaimie" Blog Hop

What a wonderful week we had at the blog hop in "Stamp Something... for Jaimie - spreading love and hope". We had over 60 crafters hosting the event on their individual blogs and many people participating, leaving comments and sending cards to Jaimie. Thank you all for taking part in this great cause that was organized by Erin and Denise.

The winners were picked by the random number generator on random.org and they are:
Margreet of Margreet's Scrapcards

and Annette of My Pommie Purple Patch.

Congratulations ladies!

Thank you to all who joined in and made cards for Jaimie - they were very lovely and sure to put a smile on her face. What a great effort and what a difference you are bound to make in someone's life!

Happy Monday y'all!

3 comments:

Carol<>< said...

congratulations ladies, lovely cards, I am sure Jaimie will love them
Carol<><

Margreet said...

I just read that I'm a winner....great!!!!!....I hope Jaimie likes my card and I wish her all the best in future!
xxx Margreet

Annette said...

Hi Terri, what a lovely surprise and a fantastic way to start the day, thank you very much!! It was a fantastic blog hop with so many wonderful caring crafters to help a lovely young girl. Take CareX:)