Saturday, November 7, 2009

Blog Candy for Spreading the Love for Jaimie

I have to tell you that I am overwhelmed by the responses to the blog hop started by Erin and Denise. Everyone is sending cards to this sweet little girl and that just warms my heart. If you haven't already done so, check out Stamp Something for Jaimie. The hop ends Monday, November 9th (10am EST).

I was so touched that I decided to have two blog candy drawings.
This little goody bag is filled with treasures from Recollections:
**Pearl Stickers (red, yellow, green, blue and purple)
**Red and Green Epoxy Stickers
**Dimensional Stickers (3D sentiment die-cuts)
**Dimensional Stickers (3D floral die-cuts)
**Elf rubber stamp - he's so cute
**Merry Christmas sentiment rubber stamp
**Holly leaves rubber stamp
This goody bag is filled with treasures from Recollections also:
**Dimensional Stickers - 3D floral die-cuts
**Dimensional Stickers - 3D Birthday die cuts -cupcakes and balloons
**Rhinestone stickers - red and green
**Pearl stickers - blue and ivory
**Santa rubber stamp - he's all short and fat
**Gift box rubber stamp
**Angel rubber stamp - so cute

I will announce the winners, which will be drawn using the random.org number generated, first thing Monday morning (9am PST). I will also leave a comment on your blog (under your most recent post).

I want to thank all of you who participated in the hop and also made cards and sent to Jaimie. It was horrible what happened to her. Thank you for spreading the love. You really know how to make a difference.

Many thanks to the participants - did you know more than 60 of us bloggers participating in the blog hop, spreading the love and encouraging people to make cards for Jaimie? Incredible!

Kudos to Erin and Denise for being so kind hearted to coordinate this activity for her. It is with big hearts like these that make this world a better place!

6 comments:

Nina said...

Such a lovely gesture from your heart!

Crazy Creations said...

I was vey touched by the whole thing its is great thing everyone did I sent her a card to.God Bless Sarah

Heather said...

this is so sweet of you. I will be sure to stop back in and read about Jamie and help out.

Thank you for all of your support and wonderful comments. They really touched my heart. you are so sweet :o) Thanks for hopping with me yesterday. Be sure to stop back in ~ you are one of my free image winners :) Congratulations!

Carol<>< said...

this is so nice of you! I am still getting teared up at this. so sad,
thank you,
Carol<><

Shelly said...

What a special thing to do for this blog hop. I made my card for Jaimie and shared it on my blog with info about Jaimie and the blog hop. Here's the link:

http://inkyhugz.blogspot.com/2009/11/spread-love.html

I left a link early in the blog hop on your post, but wanted to share my card.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!