Sunday, November 15, 2009

Let it Snow...

I've been trying to concentrate on Thanksgiving but snow and Christmas keeps on creeping in. I wonder why... ;P

Stamp Something challenge has a real fun sketch as well as samples you'll love from their design team. It's like going into a card shop and finding all sorts of beautiful cards and you can't make up your mind which one, so you start thinking of ALL the people you want to send a card so you can take most if not all. :D Why not head on over there and see what you can be inspired by?

When I asked my son to draw a snowman or two, this one gave me a giggle. Isn't it rather cute? It was easy to color and I like the characteristics. I tried to implement a matching color scheme and think it's at least complimentary. I can't get enough of snowflakes. Martha Stewart nailed it with the punches, didn't she? I mean, how cool is that?

6 comments:

Lisa aka Allissa said...

I LOVE them! I must have this very soon! its a cracker darlin.
Hugs
lisa.xxx

Donna said...

Another super duper card Terry, I wonder what these two are chatting about lol! The dotty papers are fab and I do like your snowflakes in the different colours :) Donna x

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Hi Terry!! This is just adorable hun!! I love your images and your coloring!! Fabby take on the sketch too!! Thanks for playing with us at Stamp Something!! HUGS

*Alison* said...

super cute card.. love that image.. and your coloring is wonderful.. HUGS

~visit my blog for free digi stamps (a new one every wednesday.. and blog candy (upper right corner

Jenni said...

Your card is great fun, love the image, you have a talented son! Thanks so much for joining us at Stamp Something.
Jenni x

Heather said...

Oh I LOVE these snowpeople! So fun and what great personalities!! They are just adorable!