Monday, November 23, 2009

Round, Round, Round...

You know, once I was tempted to make a round card - I did....it did not turn out quite right, so I trashed it. Then I tried again and it was great...but I sent it to someone for a blog hop.
So this time, I went over to Squigglefly and they want you to make a card that is not square, but a circle. Now when you get over there and see that cute little turkey with the gifts, you'll want that image! Wait a minute - that's a goose (I'm a little daffy at times). But check out the store because they have oodles of images that you'll just crave! Plus, the samples are just lovely and you'll be inspired to do your circle of love too! :)
I embossed the front because I honestly didn't know what to do with this circle. I made a smaller circle and added a tree that I downloaded from my kit from The Creative Cottage. See, it's not just about paper - they have the cutest images. Stay tuned because you're going to see a lot more of these babies from me!

The inside was covered using DCWV patterned paper and I used my trusty MS snowflake punch for those lovely snowflakes and added the pearls to make them prettier.

4 comments:

Mia said...

Super cute card! TFS! :-)

~Jeri~ said...

Love it Terry!!! I'll have to remember this and step away from my conventional square cards! Awesome job!!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Hi sweetie!! Boy did you ever do a wonderful job with the circle style Christmas card!! LOVE IT!! ;) So glad you joined along in the challenge!!

Also wanted to be sure to stop by and wish you and your family a blessed Thanksgiving Holiday!! Have fun and be safe my friend!! HUGS

Donna said...

Hi Terry, I love your circular card, the texture on the front really stands out and you have perfectly decorated the card inside, the snowflakes are so pretty! The christmas tree and pressies on the front are so festive, they make me want to wrap Christmas presents now lol! :) Donna x