Thursday, November 12, 2009

No Cards Allowed

Uh-oh...no cards allowed. Talk about being out of a comfort zone! Well, Pollycraft Monday Challenge invites you to a challenge where you can do anything except a card. How delicious does that sound? Well, check out what the DT made and you'll be uber excited and inspired!

I follow Stampin Inspirations by Maria and she is always creating something new and providing a tutorial! This is one in which the details are great! The thing is, she is super talented and she puts more effort into what she did than I did. She consistently makes the most beautiful crafts. My box turned out cute though - simple, but cute.

I won't tell you I had to do the top three times because me and 7/8s just don't get along! :)

I put Edward (Tellen Designs) on the front because the sides have stockings - isn't that cute?

I finally got the top right, punched it with MS lace and tied ribbons on the corners where my other papers didn't quite meet - a nice way to hide mistakes, eh? :D Shhh...Don't tell anyone!

6 comments:

Shelly said...

Your box is darling, Terry. I like your creative way of covering up mistakes. Good job!

Sue said...

Good morning Terry ...wow,this is fabberoony my girl,just love those cute little bows on the corners and the image is super cute,it all goes perfectly with the gorgeous paper......brilliant:)

Thanks for joining us at pollycraft:)

sue
xx

Donna said...

Hi Terry, how ya doin? This is just the sweetest little gift box and and I love the bright funky festive papers you have used, the little ribbons on the corners of the lid are the perfect finish :) Donna x

PS: I won't tell anyone about your mistakes if you don't lol!

Heather said...

That box is ADORABLE!!! What a fun project!!! I love it! Thank you for joining in in my little image release today! I hope you will be able to pop in throughout the weekend for little prizes and to see the other images I release each day.
Have a great one! Off to peek more at your blog :)

Heather

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Oh my goodness!! Terry, your so clever my dear!! I just adore this and can't believe no stamps?!! And what a wonderful idea to cover whatever mistake you made!! I love it!! HUGS

Lisa aka Allissa said...

Classy gift box darlin!....ooo whats going in there? haha! a bottle of plonk for Said?

Beautifuly made, glorious papers and ribbons etc.
Hugs
Lisa.xxx